You will be texted a unique reference number (URN)
Go to www.filmtix.co.uk and enter that URN. You need to do this within one month of receiving the text or it will not be valid.
Choose how you want to receive your Cineworld voucher, by either text, e-mail or postal. Texts are sent within 4 hours.
For text vouchers go online to www.cineworld.co.uk, enter your code and your debit card and choose your film.
Take your debit card along to the cinema when you pick up your tickets. You will not be charged.
1. Offer open to all young people aged 15-24 years old living in Cambridgeshire. Proof of age may be required.
2. Internet access is required. Claimants must also have a valid and active email address or mobile telephone number to participate in this promotion. No postal entries for codes will be accepted.
3. To qualify for a free cinema voucher claimaints must have completed a valid Chlamydia screening test during the promotional period. Free testing kits can be ordered online at www.freetest.me
4. Claimants must visit the promotion website www.filmtix.co.uk and registering their URN to claim their movie ticket.
5. Once the claimant has redeemed their URN, they cannot return to the website to redeem further movie tickets – only one submission can be made per claimant.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
7. To redeem movie tickets, claimants will be asked to select their preferred method of receiving their Cineworld voucher, by either text, e-mail or postal. Claimants that choose e-mail or text will be sent a code within 4 hours of submission that may only be redeemed online at www.cineworld.co.uk. Claimants that choose “post” will receive a physical ticket via first class post within 14 days of submission. In the event of any issues regarding tickets or cinemas, claimants should contact the customer care at email@example.com (open Monday – Friday 09.00hrs – 17.30hrs).
8. Movie tickets permit standard entry only and exclude any premium, private or special screenings. Movie tickets are valid at participating Cineworld cinemas only.
9. Participating cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission or request that the claimant shows proof of age for certain movies upon entry to the screening. Admission to any Cineworld cinema is subject to Cineworld Cinema’s Standard Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.cineworld.co.uk/terms. By participating in this promotion, claimants agree to be bound by such terms and conditions. Participating cinemas reserve the right to remove screenings or change screening schedules of movies at any time.
10. No cash payment will be accepted in exchange or part exchange for any movie ticket offered in this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value to a standard movie ticket in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control. There is no cash alternative to the movie tickets. Tickets and URNs cannot be sold, transferred, auctioned or used for commercial gain.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion without notice should the promotion be affected by circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
12. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of any movie ticket. The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the movie ticket offer (including, but not limited to; P&MM Limited; Cineworld Cinemas) and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party. The Promoter will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery or performance of third party obligations under these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen cause beyond its control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a claim for movie tickets if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the claimant has breached any of the terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or contrary to the spirit of the promotion. Photocopied movie tickets, damaged movie tickets or movie tickets/codes which cinemas suspect may have been fraudulently produced, will not be accepted. Instructions printed in hard copy or online form part of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. These terms and conditions and this promotion shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Promoter: P&MM Ltd, Rockingham Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK14 6LY registered in England with company number 1090180.
17. Please note - the contact details you give for how you would like to receive your unique reference number will be shared by the chlamydia screening programme with FILMTIX for the purpose of sending you your URN.
No other details will be shared. Your test result will remain completely confidential.
1. Bookings may only be made online at www.cineworld.co.uk using the code that has been issued to you.
2. To redeem your code you will need to book vouchers using your debit or credit card online, entering your code in the space provided to redeem, your debit or credit card will not be billed at any stage of the booking process, to collect your free voucher you will be required to insert the credit or debit card registered at the time of booking in a collection terminal in the cinema foyer.
3. All bookings are subject to the standard terms and conditions of Cineworld which may be provided on request. Entry is subject to film and seat availability, the voucher does not give the bearer priority over other cinema customers.
4. Codes cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash and may not be resold, each code is redeemed when entered at the Cineworld.com website and shall be deemed invalid at this point.
5. Codes cannot be refunded or exchanged.
6. Codes will be supplied to you within four hours of you claiming your free cinema voucher via the Filmtix website.
7. The code is valid for bookings at all Cineworld Cinemas in the UK only.
8. Your vouchers are available at your chosen cinema for collection as soon as the booking has been confirmed, and remain available until the start of the selected performance.
8.1. All Cineworld Cinemas are equipped with Advance Booking voucher collection points (ATMs). Simply take the same credit or debit card with you to collect your voucher/s from the ATM at the cinema box office foyer. This process is only used to retrieve your vouchers; no further charges will be applied to your credit or debit card.
8.2. NB. To make the most of your booking, we suggest that you collect your vouchers 20 minutes before the performance commences. Vouchers not collected 10 minutes after the performance time has started will be cancelled.
9. Codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
10. Please keep codes in a safe place. They are not replaceable if it is lost or stolen.
11. Codes can only be used within the UK. Proof of age may be required to see certain films.
12. Codes may be exchanged for one voucher for any performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK. Not valid for Premium Priced Content (Including 3D , Alternative Content, Special Advance Screenings, VIP Boxes).
13. Codes cannot be used to purchase vouchers via the telephone booking line or in person at the box office, it may only be used when making a booking at www.cineworld.co.uk
14. Please note that each code may only be used once, attempts to use the same code on separate occasions will not be successful.
15. Codes cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
16. Codes are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms & Conditions available at www.cineworld.co.uk/terms
1. Please keep this voucher in a safe place, it is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
2. To be valid when presented for exchange, this voucher must be complete and not damaged in any way.
3. This voucher may be exchanged for one adult voucher for any 2D performance at any Cineworld Cinema in the UK or Republic of Ireland and occasions where the cinema has been hired for special performances. Not valid for Alternative Content, Special Advance Screenings and VIP Boxes.
4. This voucher cannot be used to purchase vouchers via the telephone booking line or internet.
5. This voucher cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
6. Photocopies of this voucher will not be accepted.
7. The expiry date for the voucher can be found on the reverse of the voucher.
8. This voucher is subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions. See http://www.cineworld.co.uk/terms for details.
9. This voucher cannot be used for 3D Screenings
Will I be charged for any of the text messages I receive?
No, participants will not be charged for any of the text messages they are sent. We advise that you do not reply to any of the text messages, these will not be responded to and your service provider may charge you for this. The promoter will not be liable for any costs that you may incur.
I have received a text/email containing a URN. What is this, and why would I have been sent this?
The URN is a website where you can go to redeem your free cinema voucher. This is a promotion being given to young people aged 15 ? 24 years old who complete a screening test.
What is the promotion?
Every young person who takes a screen is given a free cinema voucher.
How many times can I use the URN apply?
The URN can only be used once, and must be used within one month from the date received.
When must I apply by?
You must apply online for your free voucher within 1 month of receiving your URN. Codes used after this date will not register and cannot be replaced
How do I know if my application has been successful?
You will receive a text/e-mail message confirming that your application has been received and the details of that application.
I haven?t received an e-mail/text message confirmation, what should I do?
You may have enterYou may have entered an incorrect email address or mobile telephone number. If you think you have, contact filmtix@Filmology.co.uk with your name, email address and/or mobile number.
The site says my code is invalid, what can I do?
Firstly check thatFirstly check that you have input all of the characters correctly (be sure that you have correctly identified the difference between letters and numbers (e.g. 0 and O)), if you are certain that the code is correct, contact filmtix@Filmology.co.uk with the code you are trying to input.
The site says my code has been used before, what can I do?
Did you share yourDid you share your code with any third party or have you input it before? If so it could be that your code has already been used. If not, contact filmtix@Filmology.co.uk with the code number.
Where can I use my vouchers?
Vouchers are only valid for participating Cineworld Cinema?s.
You will be asked to select your preferred method of receiving your voucher when you first enter your URN. You can choose to receive your voucher via text message, email or via post.
Do I receive my vouchers in the post?
If you chose to claim your voucher by post then this will be despatched to you via First Class mail within 14 days of your application being accepted. Much like the website, there will be no branding on the envelope or on the tickets to show where the tickets have come from, or why these were sent to you. If you choose to receive your Voucher by email or text, you will receive a message by the relevant method within 4 hours of submitting your request.
How do I book vouchers online at Cineworld?
Go to http://www.cineworld.co.uk/faq and follow the instructions for booking vouchers (you will need to input your debit / credit card details during this process – no charges are applied to your card, this is for booking reference purposes only.
When confirming your booking you are prompted to enter a promotional code, simply enter the code you have been issued and update the total. You will see that the voucher from your booking has been issued to you free of charge. You will then receive an online confirmation of your booking. Upon arrival at the cinema you will see voucher collection machines in foyer (ATM). You need to insert the card you used during the booking process and your vouchers for the film will be dispensed.
Is it safe to use my credit or debit card to book my Vouchers?
Yes. The booking is made via a secure page. You will see 'https' in the URL and a security padlock either at the top or bottom of our payment screen. This means you have accessed a secure area. All transaction details - including customer name and credit card details - are encrypted using SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") for maximum security.
Further, banking details are never transmitted in clear text through the Cineworld booking system. Cineworld Cinemas respects the privacy of its customers. The personal information of customers using the Online Advance Booking service is strictly confidential and used exclusively by Cineworld, unless you agree otherwise, to process voucher purchases and to better understand our visitors' use of the site.
Cineworld customer details are retained only for the purposes of the booking transaction and are not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company without your prior consent.
What if I have not received my vouchers / codes?
If you have not receivedIf you have not received your Cineworld Voucher through the post within 14 days of your application please e-mail FILMTIX@filmology.co.uk with the details of your application.
If you do not receive your Cineworld code via text or email within 2 working days of your application please e-mail FILMTIX@filmology.co.uk with the details of your application.
The system says that I have applied before and am therefore not entitled to apply for vouchers, I disagree, what can I do?
Please e-mail FILMTIX@fiPlease e-mail FILMTIX@filmology.co.uk with the details of your application.
I’ve tried to use my voucher at a Cineworld cinema but the cinema has refused to accept them, what can I do?
If a Cineworld Cinema has refuIf a Cineworld Cinema has refused to accept the vouchers please contact FILMTIX@filmology.co.uk. as a matter of urgency at
I’ve contacted you regarding my application and not heard back, what do I do?
The promoter will endeavour to respond to all queries within 2 working days, if they have not done so in your case, please re-contact them immediately at FILMTIX@filmology.co.uk.